3-day Online Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
This spiritual retreat will revolve around the Sun and Moon Essence Mani Dharma from Quan Yin. The retreat is a holistic program where participants of all levels and experiences will engage and reconnect the mind & body with the spiritual practices of meditation, exercises, Dharma teachings. Practitioners will also have time for group discussions and everyone can learn from each other. Other information:
- Schedule: Friday, 6pm - 930pm | Saturday, 6am -930pm | Sunday, 6am - 4pm. All times Pacific. *Subject to change with advance notice.
- In order to focus on developing oneself spiritually, participants are asked to adhere to the provided schedule as much as possible as if attending an on-site course.
- As this course aligns with the dharma of compassion, participants are urged to observe a vegetarian diet during the course of the retreat(s).
- Compassionate Service Society looks forward to providing this course completely online and aims to create a flexible environment that enables all individuals the opportunity to connect with the dharma. Therefore, cost is FREE*!
- This course requires learning of a few mantras and visualizations of sanskrit characters. Learning material will be provided via email upon registration. Additional information will be provided by email upon registration.
Click the RSVP button to register for your spot now. We look forward to your participation!