Fri, Aug 21|
Sage Farm Center
Weekend Meditation Retreat - August
Our first 3-day retreat of the year! Participants will get a taste of stillness, deep relaxation, and spiritual reorganization.
Time & Location
Aug 21, 2020, 7:00 PM – Aug 23, 2020, 4:00 PM
Sage Farm Center, 19110 Ave Bosque, Murrieta, CA 92562, USA
About the Class
As we begin to prepare for our annual World Setters' Record Peace Mandala & Temporary Leave Home Program, the training season comes to the half-way with the 2nd 3-day weekend retreat at our beloved Sage Farm.
It is designed for those who would like to (re)connect with the basics of stillness, deep relaxation, & spiritual reorganization thru simplistic life-style, guided meditations sessions. To enhance the process of deep relaxation, specifically designed exercises will be practiced & nutritious vegetarian/vegan meals will be provided to cleanse the body each day. Prior experience is not required and participants will be among the support of a family of like-minded practitioners!
- Spaces are limited to 30 participants.
- Fee: $30 - includes meals, lodging, facility usage fee.
- Rsvp AND Payment is required to secure your spot.
- Deadline: Saturday, July 18th.
- The program officially begins with an orientation @ 7pm on Friday night and runs thru until 3pm on Sunday.
- Noble silence will be observed in order to facilitate our "clean" atmosphere.
- The program ends with the last session after lunch break and then we will all help to clean up and return the borrowed space by 5pm.
For questions, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org