Sun, Feb 09|
Grizzly Ridge Tube Park
Volunteers' Fun-Day: Snow Tubing & Picnic (NEW DATE!)
CompaSS volunteer team goes for a day of fun-filled adventures in Big Bear (San Bernardino National Forest)! Click RSVP below for more details on how to participate!
Time & Location
Feb 09, 2020, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Grizzly Ridge Tube Park, 880 Summit Blvd Ste 1170, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315, USA
About the Class
There were so many times we have volunteered indoors, so in efforts to reconnect and regroup our valued team members, Volunteers' Fun-Day Series is a where we will gather once a month to explore the outdoor beauty that our region has to offer!
NEW DATE: rescheduled to Sunday, February 9th and we hope those who previously registered for Saturday can still attend!
Friends and family are welcomed!! The more the merrier!
The plan (subject to change without prior notice):
- Ticket prices depends on age and includes 1.5 hours of playtime + 1 tube rental per person. To save time standing in line, pre-purchase your tickets online and meet us there! Ticket link: shorturl.at/buxFQ
- Play & rekindle with our fellow volunteer team members
- Vegetarian picnic
- Soak in beautiful nature and natural vitamin :-D
- Nature-dharma from Thay Hang Truong and more!
How to participate:
- RSVP NOW
- Check email for instructions and details.
- Dress warm & apply sunscreen!
Need to contact us? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org