3-day Online Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
The first of four in a series of alternating the practices of 6-Hands and Eyes and the Sun and Moon Essence Mani dharma from Quan Yin. The retreats are a holistic program where participants of all levels and experiences will engage and reconnect the mind & body with the spritual practices of meditation, exercises, Dharma teachings. Practictioners will also have time for group discussions and everyone can learn from each other. Other information about the retreat:
- The practitioner will build a practice for his/herself in the comfort of their home while following along online. Schedule: Friday, 6pm - 930pm | Saturday, 6am -930pm | Sunday, 6am - 4pm. All times Pacific. *Subject to change with notice.
- A spiritual retreat helps us temporarily leave behind the usual distractions and obligations we face in daily life. Therefore, in order to focus on developing oneself spiritually, we ask that participants adhere to the schedule that's provided as much as possible with the group as if it is an on-site event. Participants should prepare ahead of time so as not to engage themselves with work, interaction with family/visitors, or doing household chores during class times.
- As this course aligns with the dharma of compassion, we strongly urge participants observe a vegetarian diet during the course of the retreat(s).
- Compassionate Service Society looks forward to providing this course completely online and aims to create a flexible environment that enables all individuals the ability to connect with the dharma. Therefore, cost is FREE*!
- This course requires learning of a few mantras and visualizations of sanskrit characters. Learning material will be provided via email upon registration.
- Additional information and the live streaming link will be provided by email upon registration or before course date.
We look forward to your participation! Click Here to REGISTER your spot now! Or copy & paste the following url address https://forms.gle/52FG7t1AoVhFsiod6